I love these people like they are a close friend. It is weird to think of being so close to someone you never met in person. But when you read about them and communicate on a regular basis, you start to really care.
- Rhonda – first is one of my very best friends my mom. She always has such interesting blog posts and she is a great mom. http://zombieismeblog.wordpress.com/
- Tony – was one of my first friends on WordPress. He is awesome. https://tonyburgess1969.net/
- Christy – such an inspiration. I have had so my ideals on how to make my life better from reading her blog. https://whenwomeninspire.com/
- Jim – one of the funniest guys I know http://mnghostt.wordpress.com/
- Bethany – so uplifting and a great blog
I am so excited that my mom @rhondasummer joined wordpress. I have talked to her about it for a while and she now has her own blog yaaaay. I am so proud of her and how good she has done so far. Blogging can be so hard at first but she flew past the first steps. Here is to my mom, I know you are going to do amazing things with your blog.
I had such a great birthday and my mom really put the icing on the cake when she surprised me with flowers and a cake. Even though I had just been saying on my moms birthday how we don’t give each other present and then she goes above and beyond to make my birthday special. It was so awesome and really a great surprise even though I hate surprises. Thank you so much mom for making my birthday so awesome.
Today is my moms birthday and I hope she has a great one. We have always shared a birthday month because our birthdays are 3 days apart. Well technically 30 years and 3 days apart lol but 3 days between our birthday each year. We don’t really get each other a present since it kind of cancels out haha one year I gave her 20$ and she gave it back to me on my birthday 3 days later.
I love her so much and wish I could through a giant party on top of the Empire State Building but at least I can write her this happy birthday blog post.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM EVA