I started drinking Cherry coke in the 90’s and loved it ever since. I think maybe I have never loved a drink this much. Diet green tea is a close second when it comes to my favorite drinks but after a hard days word or a long work out I reach for a Cherry coke. And it is only 130 calories per 10 oz serving, It is definitely a treat I can afford when I am clocking in at burning 3500 calories a day with my Fitbit.
I love these people like they are a close friend. It is weird to think of being so close to someone you never met in person. But when you read about them and communicate on a regular basis, you start to really care.
- Rhonda – first is one of my very best friends my mom. She always has such interesting blog posts and she is a great mom. http://zombieismeblog.wordpress.com/
- Tony – was one of my first friends on WordPress. He is awesome. https://tonyburgess1969.net/
- Christy – such an inspiration. I have had so my ideals on how to make my life better from reading her blog. https://whenwomeninspire.com/
- Jim – one of the funniest guys I know http://mnghostt.wordpress.com/
- Bethany – so uplifting and a great blog