Going bald for Tuition is the name of my Go Fund Me page, I started out want to shave my head for comfort reasons but when I found out I could donate my hair to locks of love I decided to try to raise money for my school tuition. On June 23 2018 ( my late fathers birthday) I will be shaving my head.
After my makeover with Brighter Image lab I really started believing in myself again. I am so excited to have been given this second chance. Even if I don’t get any donations, I am going to work 10 jobs if I have to so I can go back to school.
This is the online school I want to go to
I am so excited about my career choice to be a graphic designer. I have always had an artistic side and I have looked for a career perfect for me. In fact I never even thought I could have a career. For years I believed the best I could do is fast food.
Reasons why this career is perfect for me:
- I am dyslexic and I think this career will help the smartest parts of my mind flourish
- I get to go to school online so I won’t have to worry about rides since I do not have a a car
- This career is for people who are creative and that is something I love
- I will be able to work online after I graduate and that is a dream to me
- I will learn skills that I can use on this blog
- I will get my basics out of the way and can transfer them to any other college
- This is something I can do being bipolar
I am so excited to have stumbled on this career. I am like a kid at christmas this is so exciting to me. After failing at becoming a medical assistant ten years ago and piling up a mound of debt. I felt so bad for years and just tried to be happy with who I was. But now I am so overjoyed at this second chance to make something of myself.