I love reading new blog posts from my mom’s blog
She is so insightful and witty. I really see her personality coming out in work. It’s like she really puts a piece of her heart into each and every post.
I have been rooting for her since day one of her blogging with WordPress and I am so happy she stuck with it. She was also side by side with me with the TSU project.
She is always so critical of her own work and is so worried it does not look good. But the truth it that it always looks so amazing. I so lucky to know such a smart, cool, rock star of a mom and I know her blog is going to do great.
Click here to see my Mom’s blog The Misunderstood Zombie
Click here for more information about my Mom’s blog The Misunderstood Zombie
Here are a few of my favorite posts
I love my mom’s blog
She is my light, my baby and along with my family she is my whole world. Little bear has been with me since she was a pup and before that she was born at my BFF Anthea’s. lol so she has always been in the family.
Everyday I come home from work and yell for her ” where is my little bear”. She gets so excited and her tail goes crazy. We have a love session for about 10 minutes or until she gets that take me outside look in her eye.
I spent more time with her than anyone else and I think she is the number one thing I blog about.
Here are all the blog post I have written about little bear:
- Little Bear – eats a meat patty
- Little Bear –my brother loves to hold her
- Little bear – photo session
- Little bear – she almost died
- Little bear – she will sleep on anything
- Little bear – she will sleep anywhere
- Little bear – she likes to be majestic
- Little bear – my pal buddy with her
- Little bear – she gets sleepy
- Little bear – she is afraid of fireworks
- Little bear – she likes to relax
- Little bear – she like to relax a lot
- Little bear – she likes to be in pictures
I love these people like they are a close friend. It is weird to think of being so close to someone you never met in person. But when you read about them and communicate on a regular basis, you start to really care.
- Rhonda – first is one of my very best friends my mom. She always has such interesting blog posts and she is a great mom. http://zombieismeblog.wordpress.com/
- Tony – was one of my first friends on WordPress. He is awesome. https://tonyburgess1969.net/
- Christy – such an inspiration. I have had so my ideals on how to make my life better from reading her blog. https://whenwomeninspire.com/
- Jim – one of the funniest guys I know http://mnghostt.wordpress.com/
- Bethany – so uplifting and a great blog
I have called my grandmother Mema for as long as I can remember. Today she does not remember that or my face. I love her so much and god bless her she is still such a nice person to everyone. It is just her nature to be so nice. Sometimes she starts to understand what is going on and it is so cool reminding her what an amazing person she was. She made so many lives better and touched so many hearts from being so giving. I am so happy to have a car know and am going to visit once a month.
It was absolutely liberating. I am so happy to be free of that weight. I was a tad worried but it was nothing and I think I kind of pull it off.
I did it for 3 reasons, first to honor my dad who passed away. Today was his birthday and we always talked about shaving our heads but never got the chance. The second reason is for a kid with cancer (who needs to feel beautiful) will get my locks and I am proud to help out with. And the third reason is for a little help with college tuition. I thought maybe people who what a courageous act this is might want to invest in helping me become a graphic designer so I can do ever more courageous things.
Honestly the biggest reason I did it is because I want to be free of flyaways if only for a minute. I can’t tell you how many times I slapped myself in the face because I thought a bug was on my face and it really was just a hair.
Click here to watch the video of me shaving my head.
My Gofundme page for college tuition
I just reading about this amazing lady who help a cop when he was struggling with a bad guy.
Omg this would have been so crazy to just be driving by and see a cop fighting with someone.
Think this lady is a shinning example of humanity at it’s best. She is just so cool !!
Today is one of my best buddies Ashley’s birthday. Earlier today we went and had a birthday dinner with her that was so awesome. I got her and I new Star Wars lanyards lol that I will be posting about later this week.
So everyone please raise your glass to the most awesome, most mediumest, most amazing Medium Ashley. Here is to a great Birthday and I hope it is the best.