I am so excited about my career choice to be a graphic designer. I have always had an artistic side and I have looked for a career perfect for me. In fact I never even thought I could have a career. For years I believed the best I could do is fast food.
Reasons why this career is perfect for me:
- I am dyslexic and I think this career will help the smartest parts of my mind flourish
- I get to go to school online so I won’t have to worry about rides since I do not have a a car
- This career is for people who are creative and that is something I love
- I will be able to work online after I graduate and that is a dream to me
- I will learn skills that I can use on this blog
- I will get my basics out of the way and can transfer them to any other college
- This is something I can do being bipolar
I am so excited to have stumbled on this career. I am like a kid at christmas this is so exciting to me. After failing at becoming a medical assistant ten years ago and piling up a mound of debt. I felt so bad for years and just tried to be happy with who I was. But now I am so overjoyed at this second chance to make something of myself.