With Halloween approaching everyone is in the market for a good horror movie. Here are my top favorite Halloween horror movie picks.
- Sinister (2012)- Classic scary moments with a really scary demon
- Insidious (2010)- One of the best scary. It has such a good story line and the second one is even better.
- Incarnate (2016) – This one is actually my favorite second favorite movie of all time although it is not the scariest.
- Lights out (2016) – This movie has such a scary premise and a lot of jump out scenes
- Demonic (2015) – Great story line with a twist ending. I love teams of specialist investigating ghosts because if the specialist can’t get rid of it then it becomes really scary to me.
- The Forest (2016) – Definitely a creepy place to be. This one really kept my attention.
- The Evil Dead (2013)- I saw this one in the theater and loved it. It is very gory, creepy and has some great scare moments. I love all the Evil Dead’s and Ash vs Evil Dead is good as well.
- Resident Evil (2002)- All of the movies is this chain of sequels are amazing but the first one is still my favorite. Zombies like you have never seen and they take it to a scientific level.
- The Ring (2002) – This movie does have a cliché start but it quickly turns into a complex story line/back story.
- Halloween (2007) – This is my favorite horror movie of all time and I love it so much. The first time I watched it I was so scared but now it does not seem that scary to me. It is still my favorite because the story is so good and the acting is even better.
I was reading that having a clean ora is best way to keep evil spirits away. So be sure to get 15 minutes of sunlight a day to ward of evil spirits hahaha