One more day until Halloween. Happy Halloween eve to all haha. I am going trick or treating with my niece and nephew. I don’t really know how this is going to go because I am 32 years and asking strangers for candy lol. But everything I read said if you go with kids and are wearing a costume then you should not have a problem.
I am a huge fan of the first season of Stranger Things and I knew right away it was one of my favorite shows of all time. So I knew I was going to love the second season. There are so many unanswered questions but at the same time they leave you with so much closure just like the first season. I can not wait to watch the third season.
I love the retro aspect of every little detail is accurate to the time period. This season is set in 1984, one year before I was born but I still recognize brands and things from the time period. This show made me have some flash back moments.
I strongly suggest you watch Stranger things if you are a nerd like me. You can find it on Netflix. It is not a horror tv show but it definitely has a Halloween theme.
With Halloween approaching everyone is in the market for a good horror movie. Here are my top favorite Halloween horror movie picks.
- Sinister (2012)- Classic scary moments with a really scary demon
- Insidious (2010)- One of the best scary. It has such a good story line and the second one is even better.
- Incarnate (2016) – This one is actually my favorite second favorite movie of all time although it is not the scariest.
- Lights out (2016) – This movie has such a scary premise and a lot of jump out scenes
- Demonic (2015) – Great story line with a twist ending. I love teams of specialist investigating ghosts because if the specialist can’t get rid of it then it becomes really scary to me.
- The Forest (2016) – Definitely a creepy place to be. This one really kept my attention.
- The Evil Dead (2013)- I saw this one in the theater and loved it. It is very gory, creepy and has some great scare moments. I love all the Evil Dead’s and Ash vs Evil Dead is good as well.
- Resident Evil (2002)- All of the movies is this chain of sequels are amazing but the first one is still my favorite. Zombies like you have never seen and they take it to a scientific level.
- The Ring (2002) – This movie does have a cliché start but it quickly turns into a complex story line/back story.
- Halloween (2007) – This is my favorite horror movie of all time and I love it so much. The first time I watched it I was so scared but now it does not seem that scary to me. It is still my favorite because the story is so good and the acting is even better.
I was reading that having a clean ora is best way to keep evil spirits away. So be sure to get 15 minutes of sunlight a day to ward of evil spirits hahaha
It was awesome and had some really cool special effects. Although I did not get too scared I did jump a couple of times. My favorite part was lazar lights that made it look like you were walking through waist-high water and you could not see underneath lol Several guys with missing faces and a woman with an axe came out from under there.
That is not a finger in the picture, it is a ghost oooooooooooooooohhhhhh spoooky
We all were super excited
I had a lot of fun and although the ling was long and we waited forever it was well worth the wait.
I am really thinking about it because I hate having hair. I hate it in my face ugh little fly aways and I wanted to wait until I had enough money for a nice wig but now I am thinking about really pulling off the shaved look. I think I should wait for it to get warm again since texas winter just started but when the summer comes I am so thinking about it. I would donate my hair but my main motivation would be freedom from hours spent styling, miserable moments of hair being in my face. and the 5 hours it takes for my hair to dry. I think it would be so awesome.
This sort of thing happens all the time. When everyone is working hard in a small space then lol bumps happen and that leads to spills. No one is to blame so I always think the best thing to do is laugh it off. I just always talk smack to the object that dropped like it had mouthed of to me. Like take that M&M’s or stay out of my face M&M’s no one even likes you hahaha
She just rolls around all over the place until she gets into the weirdest positions. She has her own spot but lol she prefers the shoe.